Very nice and surprising interview with a young woman who paid the respect to the London Bridge terror attack victims. She didn´t come there officially like other Muslims to show the distance Muslim´s community from terrorist but she came just on her own with flowers and lovely poetry and full of sorrow that someone ´called Muslim´ could commit so horrible stuff and also during the Ramadan – in peaceful time for all Muslims. I was glad to speak with her! It was very moving for me listen to her and sorry that my questions caused she started crying. Journalist sometimes have to ask people even not nice question:-(. But her answer and reaction was very nice and moving for me!
- The HAPPY END of my previous ´Beast from East story´
- Why you can swim but cannot read in a low temperature?
- Princess Diana´s sad 20th anniversary: How people paid respect to her at Kensington Palace
- “People like jazz, Poetry and boats,” says co-founder of the bookshop on water from Kings Cross
- Jazz and Poetry on the Water: Annie and her poetry gig