There is a library and also swimming pool at the same building. But library has been closed due to low temperature while swimming pool is still operating… I really think there is better be dressed warmly to pop in to the library for picking up or return a book then stayed hour or hours almost naked in the swimming pool with a same temperature due library (the staff of library was in office) was closed… So this is my lovely London as well I just do like it this paradoxes – they made my day day after day 🙂 .
- The HAPPY END of my previous ´Beast from East story´
- Why you can swim but cannot read in a low temperature?
- Princess Diana´s sad 20th anniversary: How people paid respect to her at Kensington Palace
- “People like jazz, Poetry and boats,” says co-founder of the bookshop on water from Kings Cross
- Jazz and Poetry on the Water: Annie and her poetry gig