Sometimes London´s museums are open late – and this is our chance. This Wednesday is late opening times at Science Museum. So I will be happy to see you on our next Photo&Video workshops. What you can looking forward? An amazing photo and video experience for you at the place where the history and modern technique meet together and make an exciting adventures for you – actually created by YOURSELF and then put on your social sites!
WHEN: Wednesday, 27 July 2016 from 19:00 to 20:15 (BST) : We will meet outside of the main entrance of the Museum! I will have an pink scarf!
WHERE: Science Museum – Exhibition Road, London, SW7 2DD
WHAT WE EXACTLY WILL DO AND HOW WILL WORK IT (out) :
The order of workshop:
- The Basic rules of StoryTelling method by picture and Video – you will reach instructions
- We will create small teams – actually crews 🙂
- We will be searching the story what you will be telling about. The first method will be made by Picture / Photo/ and then making headlines and short story about that (max. five sentences!)
- The second method will be made by Video / you will make a video – max. 50 seconds – without editing – just one take, one shoot/ and you capture this story inside
- Each crew will set off ahead to ´tour through a history /one section of museum/´ and will be enjoying the museum exposition and start to create the story – pictures and/or videos
- Wrapping up´ phase – we will meet up together and we will be going a presentation of your capturing story and sharing an experience
You can get consultation of your (art) work for free!
You can send me your pictures and videos after the lessons to me and I will get you a feedback and some tips.
Never ending adventure
Your Photo and Video adventure must not end when we will be finished with our workshop. You can share your pictures and videos with our members our StoryTelling group and former attendants of these workshops. Let´s join now:
Duration of workshop: 1 hour
WHICH TOOLS OR EQUIPMENT YOU CAN USE? – MOBILE, CAMERA OR DSLR CAMERA?
You will use your MOBILE for it! If you prefer use your digital camera or DSLR Camera – it is perfectly up to you.
Here some inspiration for your story (it was taken by mobile):
If do you have some question feel free to text me or write me: firstname.lastname@example.org or my mobile: 07413 311503
This workshop is charged by £5 per person ´at the door´ or only £ 3.90 if you pay in advance via pay pal.
If you cannot come to this workshop your payment will be return on your account back (if you cancel your RSVP minimal one day before event) or you will come to the next workshop for free. Within BYU NOW you are automatically booked on workshop. If you made your RSVP on Meetup, Eventbrite or Couchsurfing, your ticked is pre-booked for ´pay at the door´, if you would like to get your DISCOUNT, you can BUY NOT HERE AND NOW:
BOOK YOUR PLACE IN WORKSHOP